Home Inspections Columbus Ohio
Purchasing a new home is undoubtedly one of the most exciting moments of your life. It can also be one of the scariest and stressful times. That is where we come in. At Master Building Inspectors we ease some of the stress involved in the home buying process and we will make sure that your new home inspection experience is worth your time and money. Our goal is to provide the home buyer with ‘Peace of Mind’ by providing the information necessary to make educated decisions about buying their next home. Schedule your Home Inspection Columbus Today!
FREE WITH EVERY HOME INSPECTION
The benefits of hiring home inspection are:
- Know exactly what you’re buying whether it is a historic home or recent construction.
- Know which items in the home should be repaired before you buy it and which items are maintenance items that you will be responsible to fix.
- Learn some useful tips on maintaining your home.
Pre-purchase inspections are the most common type of inspection and are normally performed within five days of signing a contract for purchase. This inspection is designed to give a home buyer an indication of the ‘true condition’ of a home they are purchasing. To do this we inspect every aspect of the interior and exterior components of your home.
- Grading & landscaping and their effects on the foundation.
- General condition of siding, trim, windows and storms/screens.
- Condition of roof, chimney, flashings, and any other roof items.
- Condition of gutters & downspouts and their effectiveness.
- Driveway, patio, deck, porch and sidewalk conditions.
- Condition of air conditioner condenser unit.
- General condition of walls, floors, ceilings, windows and doors.
- All visible fixtures, pipes, valves and drains in the plumbing system tested or inspected for operation and installation.
- Electrical System including service entrance wiring, service panel and visible wiring inspected. Random testing of outlets.
- Furnace and components operated and checked for proper sequencing, cleanliness, improper maintenance or the lack of maintenance.
- Inspect the attic for damage to visible roof sheeting & framing, and for proper ventilation & insulation.
- Foundation for defects and evidence of moisture penetration.
At Master Building Inspectors., the cost of a pre-purchase home inspection is determined by many factors including square footage, age, the presence of multiple HVAC systems and whether there is a basement or crawl space.
Once you sign that contract on the home of your dreams be sure to call our office to place your order for ‘Home Inspection’ and to request a price quote for your home. Schedule your Home Inspection Columbus Today!
Master Building Inspectors will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Ohio area, we can help!
Owned and operated by Professional Licensed and Certified Home Inspector, Pat Bruce , Master Building Inspectors takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (614) 328-5105 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Friendly, Professional and Expert ~ Master Building Inspectors